Showing posts with label NRL EXPERT TIPS. Show all posts
Showing posts with label NRL EXPERT TIPS. Show all posts

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Pacific Racing NRL Guide 2024: Download NRL ROUND 10 GUIDE

 While there isn't a downloadable PDF for the Pacific Racing NRL Guide 2024, here's what you can do:

  • Get it at Pacific Racing: The official guide is available for free at Pacific Racing betting shops. Ask for it at the counter if you don't see it displayed.

  • Follow Pacific Racing on Facebook: Look for Pacific Racing's Facebook group: They post NRL guides (like the recent Round 10 guide) and updates.

  • Or simply download it below.


Here's what the Pacific Racing NRL Guide offers:

  • NRL Betting Options: Explains different bet types like head-to-head, margin betting, and first-try scorer.
  • Tips and Insights: Provides betting tips and information to help you make informed wagers.
  • Match Schedules and Odds: Lists upcoming NRL matches with Pacific Racing's odds.

Important Points: Pacific Racing NRL Guide pdf download

  • Pacific Racing doesn't offer online betting or downloadable guides.
  • Betting shops operate from 10.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Sunday, with night races for VIPs.
  • Online NRL betting guides exist, but odds might differ from Pacific Racing's.

To check out more information on the downloadable Pacific Racing NRL Guide PDF for 2024, click here. You can also access valuable NRL betting from the following sources:

  • GO TO A LOCAL BETTING SHOP: Grab a free physical guide at Pacific Racing betting shops.
  • DO YOU HOMEWORK ONLINE: Follow Pacific Racing's Facebook group for guide updates and betting tips.

The guide offers NRL betting explanations, tips, and Pacific Racing's odds for upcoming matches. Remember, Pacific Racing is in-person betting only. 

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Latest updates on the NRL teams and players for Round 8

Here's the latest intel on NRL teams and players gearing up for a blockbuster Round 8. We've got key inclusions returning from injury, potential shake-ups on the bench, and some fierce rivalries brewing.

The largest aggregated and average Anzac Round  @NRL  crowd was back in 2012 where in Round 8 of that year, 176,309 attended the eight matches, at an average of 22,039  With three bumper Anzac Day matches and a Dolphins Sunday Lang Park game that record is in some danger of falling

  • The NRL season enters Round 8 with some teams really struggling to maintain their energy levels and their premiership aspirations.
  • Nathan Cleary heads the list of big names returning this weekend with the superstar halfback suiting up for his first game in over a month for the Panthers’ Anzac Round clash with the Cowboys.
  • St George Illawarra are unchanged after their stirring win over the Warriors last weekend.
  • Official team lists, updates and injury news for Round 8 of the 2024 NRL Telstra Premiership have been announced.
  • For the Warriors vs Titans match, Kurt Capewell will miss the ANZAC Day game, replaced in the starting side by Jacob Laban. Veteran utility Dylan Walker returns from an ankle injury on the bench alongside Zyon Maiu’u who makes his NRL debut.
  • For the Dragons vs Roosters match, Andrew Webster will be looking for a response from his side after they fell to a shock 30-12 loss to the Dragons last week. Dylan Walker is in line to return from an ankle injury which has sidelined him for the past month with Paul Roache likely to drop out.

Stay tuned for more updates as the round progresses! 

Friday, April 19, 2024

Can the Tigers Tame the Panthers in NRL Round 7? NRL Round 7 tips and predictions

 Penrith heads into Round 7 as the undisputed favourites in the NRL, boasting an undefeated record and a team brimming with confidence. Their opponents, the Wests Tigers, are in stark contrast, still searching for their first win of the season. While the NRL Round 7 tips and predictions overwhelmingly favour the Panthers, could the Tigers spring a surprise?

Panthers at Full Strength

The Panthers are a well-oiled machine, with Nathan Cleary pulling the strings and their forwards laying a dominant platform. The return of key players like Liam Martin and James Fisher-Harris only strengthens their grip. Their recent defensive improvements have also been impressive, making them a tough nut to crack.

RL Round tips and predictions

Tigers Desperate for a Win

The Tigers, on the other hand, are desperate for a win to lift their spirits and avoid getting bogged down early in the season. Coach Tim Sheens will be hoping for a big performance from his young halves Luke Brooks and Jackson Hastings, who need to control the tempo of the game. Their pack, led by the experienced Adam Doueihi, will have their work cut out against the powerful Panthers forwards.

A David vs Goliath Battle?

On paper, this looks like a classic David vs Goliath battle. However, the Tigers shouldn't be completely written off. They showed glimpses of their potential in their close loss to the Broncos last week. If they can limit the Panthers' attacking opportunities and capitalize on any mistakes, they could keep the score respectable.

Prediction: Panthers to win, but can the Tigers keep it close?

The experts are right, the Panthers are the clear favourites. However, the Tigers will be playing for pride at their home ground. If they can maintain their defensive intensity and show some attacking flair, they might just surprise a few people and keep the score closer than expected.

Will the Tigers defy the odds? COMMENT YOUR ROUND 7 NRL TIPS

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Justin Olam Returns to Melbourne Storm Squad for Do-or-Die Clash in NRL Finals Week 2

In the heart of rugby league season, anticipation is soaring among fans, particularly those in Papua New Guinea, as their beloved Justin Olam makes a triumphant return to the Melbourne Storm squad. 

It's a story of resilience, redemption, and the undeniable spirit of a dedicated athlete. Here are some exciting developments surrounding Olam's comeback in this do-or-die showdown against the Sydney Roosters.

JUSTIN Olam News NRL Round 28 Final Week 2

The Rise of Justin Olam

Justin Olam, a name synonymous with power and speed on the rugby league field, was once hailed as one of the game's finest centres. 

However, his journey took a turn as he faced a period of non-performance and loss of form on the field.  Rounds 22 to 26 saw him sidelined, creating waves of concern among fans and experts alike.

Round 27: A Glimpse of Brilliance

Hope reignited in round 27 when Olam was given another chance to prove his worth. His performance against the Broncos in round 27 (the final round of regular season) showed glimpses of the brilliance that had endeared him to fans. 

The stormy seas were beginning to calm, and Olam was ready to weather the storm.

Surprisingly, Justin Olam was absent from the starting lineup during the first final game.

Coach Craig Bellamy's strategy was not immediately clear, but it became evident that the Storm were carefully planning the right moment for Olam's return.

Justin Olam Latest News NRL 2023 - Justin Olam latest News Nrl final Round 28 Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Rooster

The High-Stakes Decision: Olam Back in Action

In a bold move that could define their season, the Melbourne Storm have decided to recall Justin Olam for the elimination final against the Sydney Roosters. This come after the Broncos nailed Storm 26 to 0 in the Finals Week 1 clash. 

Bellamy is taking a calculated risk, banking on Olam's ability to rediscover his destructive form, create solid defence, break through defensive lines, and create scoring opportunities.

Squad Reshuffle: Welcome Back, Reimis Smith

The reshuffled lineup includes the return of Reimis Smith, adding depth and firepower to the Storm's attack. Smith's inclusion, along with Olam's return, strengthens the team's resolve to give their best in this pivotal showdown.

The return of Justin Olam to the Melbourne Storm squad is a moment of excitement and hope for rugby league enthusiasts, especially those in Papua New Guinea who have long admired his skills and dedication. 

As the Storm gear up for a do-or-die clash against the Sydney Roosters, all eyes will be on Olam, as his resurgence could be the game-changer the team needs. 

All in all the Friday night's showdown at AAMI Park promises to be a spectacle, and fans are eagerly awaiting the triumphant return of Justin Olam and the resurgence of the Melbourne Storm.


Thursday, September 7, 2023

NRL Grand Final 2023 Kick-off Time

For rugby league fans in Papua New Guinea (PNG) and around the world, the NRL Grand Final 2023 is set to be an exhilarating display of top-tier rugby league talent. Here's all you need to know about this epic event that transcends borders.

When is the NRL Grand Final 2023?

The NRL Grand Final is the grandest stage in rugby league, where the finest teams from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, and beyond converge for a spectacular showdown. 

In 2023, the grand final is scheduled for Sunday, 1st of October 2023. It's the culmination of a grueling 27-round season and four weeks of intense finals battles.

To put things in perspective, the first day of finals action is set to commence on September 8th, kicking off the excitement-filled month leading to the Grand Final.

Where is NRL Grand Final 2023?

The 2023 NRL Grand Final will take place at the iconic Accor Stadium in Australia. This venue, steeped in rugby league history, is renowned for its electric atmosphere and has witnessed countless unforgettable moments in the sport. 

Fans from across the globe will unite here to witness the crowning of the NRL Telstra Premiership champions.

What is the NRL Grand Final Kick-off Time 2023?

While the exact kick-off time for the 2023 NRL Grand Final is yet to be officially confirmed, it is expected to take place at 6:30pm (local time). 

Last year, the NRL experimented with a 7:30pm start time, but it resulted in record-low TV viewership numbers. Consequently, there's a strong possibility of returning to the traditional 6:30pm time slot.

For fans located in various rugby league-playing nations, here are the anticipated start times:

  • Port Moresby, PNG: 6:30pm
  • Sydney, Australia: 6:30pm
  • Auckland, New Zealand: 8:30pm
  • Toronto, Canada: 5:30am (October 1st)
  • London, England: 9:30am (October 1st)

No matter where you are on the rugby league map, you can tune in to catch every thrilling moment.

When will the NRL Grand Final conclude?

NRL matches typically run for approximately an hour and thirty-five minutes, including halftime. Therefore, you can expect the Grand Final match to finish around 8:05pm AEST (local time). However, the excitement doesn't end there.

Following the final siren, the Provan-Summons Trophy presentation will commence. The victorious team will proudly receive their well-earned premiership medals.

Also, the Clive Churchill Medal, honoring the man of the match, will be awarded. Captains from both teams and the winning coach will also deliver heartfelt speeches, adding an emotional touch to the event.

NRL Grand Final 2023 Broncos vs Storm

Who are the favorites to play in the NRL Grand Final?

The 2023 NRL season has been a global showcase of rugby league talent, with teams from various nations competing fiercely. 

Currently, Brisbane and Penrith are perched at the top of the premiership points table, making them clear favorites to feature in the showpiece game. However, the Warriors and Storm are emerging as dark horses in the race for the premiership.

This season has been a rollercoaster ride, with teams from around the world battling it out for a spot in the Grand Final. The unpredictability of the competition adds to the thrill, making the NRL Grand Final 2023 a must-watch event for fans worldwide.

 NRL Grand Final 2023: Get Ready for an Epic Showdown

Prepare yourselves for an unforgettable day of rugby league action, as the NRL Grand Final 2023 promises to be a global extravaganza, uniting fans from diverse rugby league-playing nations in their shared love for this exhilarating sport. 

Mark your calendars and get ready for history in the making at Accor Stadium Sydney Olympic Park  on October 1st!

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

2023 State of Origin Game 2 Line-up Latest Dates PNG Fans | Brisbane Game 2

Excitement is building as the Ampol State of Origin series returns to the Adelaide Oval in 2023. On Wednesday, May 31, the highly anticipated Game 2 will kick off what promises to be a thrilling showdown between the best rugby league players from New South Wales and Queensland. 

This year's series will feature three Wednesday State of Origin games for the first time since 2017, adding to the anticipation and spectacle of the event.

2023 State of Origin Dates

Following Game 1 in Adelaide, the series will move to Brisbane for Game 2 on June 21, and the final game will take place in Sydney on July 12. 

With the return of the Wednesday night clashes, fans can look forward to three action-packed evenings of rugby league rivalry at its finest.

2023 State of Origin Game 2 Line-up

The teams competing in the 2023 State of Origin series have never been more closely matched, setting the stage for a mouthwatering Game 2. 

Both sides are brimming with talent and determination, making it difficult to predict the outcome. Queensland, led by Maroons enigma Cameron Munster, will aim to defend their title, and game 1 win, after a stunning victory last season. 

2023 State of Origin Game 2 Line-up MAROONS

On the other hand, New South Wales, under the guidance of coach Brad Fittler, will be eager to reclaim the coveted Origin trophy.

As the players prepare to take the field, injury and suspension concerns have caused some surprises in the team line-ups, adding an extra layer of intrigue to the series. Sharks playmaker Nicho Hynes and Bulldogs forward Tevita Pangai Junior have been omitted from the side that lost Game One in Adelaide.

blues 2023 State of Origin Game 2 Line-up - state of origin 2023 game 2

Watch 2023 State of Origin Game 2 Live

To catch all the action and stay up to date with the latest scores and results, head over to the Wide World of Sports State of Origin match centre. There you will find live scores, highlights, and the most recent updates on the series. 

If you want to relive the excitement and watch the best moments, visit the Wide World of Sports video highlights page for thrilling Origin highlights.

For rugby league fans in Papua New Guinea (PNG) who are eager to watch the games live, there are various options available to access the livestream. 

You can check with local broadcasters or streaming platforms that provide coverage of the State of Origin matches. Also, online sports streaming services or subscription-based platforms may offer access to the games. 

Make sure to explore these options to ensure you don't miss a single moment of the intense Origin battles.

2023 State of origin line Game 2 up teamlist

Which team to win, Maroons or the Blues?

With the stage set and the teams ready, the 2023 State of Origin series promises to be one for the history books. Get your jerseys ready, gather your friends and family, and settle in for three electrifying encounters between the Blues and the Maroons

Who will emerge victorious? Which team will overcome the odds and write their names in Origin folklore? 

These burning questions will be answered in the coming weeks, and Daily Mail Australia has got you covered with all the information you need to follow the series from start to finish. 

Let game 2 begin!


Friday, April 21, 2023

NRL Online Betting PNG: How to Bet on NRL Games in Papua New Guinea

If you're a rugby league enthusiast in Papua New Guinea (PNG) looking to add an extra thrill to your NRL viewing experience, online betting is the way to go. With the convenience of modern technology, you can now easily bet on NRL games in PNG from the comfort of your own home. 

In this article, we will explore the world of NRL online betting in PNG, including possible platforms to use and general steps for registering and placing bets.

NRL Online Betting PNG

NRL online betting in PNG

NRL online betting in PNG is gaining popularity among rugby league fans who want to not only support their favourite teams but also have a chance to win some extra cash. 

There are several online platforms that cater to NRL betting in PNG, offering a wide range of betting options and competitive odds. 

Some of the popular platforms include Betway, Betfair Australia and Bet365. Check out this article about Pacific Racing Betting Guide.

How to get started with NRL online betting in PNG

To get started with NRL online betting in PNG, you will need a Visa or Mastercard. These are the most commonly accepted methods of payment on online betting platforms, allowing you to deposit funds into your betting account and withdraw your winnings. 

It's important to note that online betting in PNG is strictly for individuals who are 18 years or older, and responsible gambling should always be practiced.

Process of registering and betting online 

Once you have a Visa or Mastercard, the process of registering and betting online is relatively straightforward. Here are the general steps:

  1. Choose a reputable NRL online betting platform: Research and select a trustworthy and licensed online betting platform that caters to NRL betting in PNG. Look for platforms that have a good reputation, offer competitive odds, and have a user-friendly interface.
  2. Create an account: Sign up for an account on the chosen online betting platform by providing your personal details such as name, email address, and date of birth. You may also be required to provide identification documents for verification purposes.
  3. Deposit funds: Once your account is created, you will need to deposit funds using your Visa or Mastercard. Most online betting platforms in PNG accept deposits in PNG Kina (PGK), the local currency.
  4. Place your bets: Once you have funds in your betting account, you can start placing bets on NRL games. Choose the NRL game you want to bet on, select the type of bet you want to place (e.g., win/loss, over/under, etc.), and enter the amount you wish to bet. Double-check your bet slip to ensure all the details are accurate before confirming your bet.
  5. Withdraw winnings: If your bet is successful, you will receive your winnings in your betting account. You can then choose to withdraw your winnings to your Visa or Mastercard, or use them to place more bets.

Gamble responsibly

It's important to remember that NRL online betting in PNG should always be done responsibly. Set a budget for yourself and stick to it, and never bet more than you can afford to lose. 

Keep track of your bets and winnings, and seek help if you feel that you may have a gambling problem.

NRL online betting in PNG provides rugby league fans with an exciting opportunity to bet on their favorite NRL games and potentially win some extra cash. 

With the availability of reputable online betting platforms and the use of Visa or Mastercard for payment, it's easier than ever to get started with NRL online betting in PNG. 

Finally, remember to gamble responsibly and have fun while enjoying the thrill of NRL betting online.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

NRL Round 9 2024: Expert Tips and Predictions 2024

The NRL Round 9 of the 2024 season is shaping up to be an exciting weekend of rugby league action. With a range of matches set to take place across the round, fans and experts alike are eagerly anticipating some high-quality performances from their favourite teams.

Click here for all the tips and guides

NRL Round 9 2024

  • Rabbitohs vs Panthers: The action kicks off with the Rabbitohs taking on the Panthers at Stadium Australia on Thursday night. The model projects Penrith as having an 83% chance of winning, while the Rabbitohs have a 17% projected win chance.
  • Sea Eagles vs Raiders: In this week’s game between the Sea Eagles and the Raiders, Manly is the more likely winner, with a projected 76% chance for the Sea Eagles. The Raiders, on the other hand, have a 24% chance of pulling off an upset win.
  • Broncos vs Roosters: The Broncos are tipped to win their game against the Roosters this week, with a projected 70% win probability for Brisbane. The Roosters have a 30% chance of winning at Suncorp Stadium.
  • Bulldogs vs Tigers: With a win probability of 70%, the Bulldogs are favoured for this match, while their opponents, the Tigers, have a projected win chance of 30%.
  • Titans vs Storm: The Storm have an 81% chance of winning this week, compared to Gold Coast’s 19% chance of victory.
  • Cowboys vs Dolphins: The Cowboys are the favourites to win this game, with a projected 77% chance, while the Dolphins have a 23% chance of causing an upset at Queensland Country Bank Stadium.

NRL Round 9 tips and predictions 2024

PLAYERS Update: Expert Tips and Predictions 2024

Rabbitohs vs Panthers: For the Rabbitohs, Taane Milne’s two-match suspensions mean a recall on the wing for Izaac Tu’itupou Thompson. The Panthers’ team remains unchanged.

Broncos vs Roosters: Ezra Mam returns at five-eighth for the Broncos in a timely boost for their clash with the Roosters. Meanwhile, Ricky Stuart has swung the axe at the Raiders after their 40-0 hammering by the Sharks.